How to Apply
All of our spaces are available for temporary use by non-profits free of any charges, while the Wimbledon Business hub can also be used by start-up businesses for a small, one-off membership fee. The following general requirements are applicable for any space, unless stated otherwise. To use a 3Space property, you must:
- be an organisation and not an individual.
- be a registered charity, non profit, voluntary group or social enterprise (if in doubt ask). If you are a start-up business wishing to use our Wimbledon hub, you must be registered business.
- have public liability insurance.
- be able to describe how you will use the space.
- provide a summary of the public benefit that you deliver from using the space, and how the space will benefit your organisation.
- where using the space for longer than a week have a contingency plan in place for an alternative venue to continue your activities if 3Space are required to vacate the premises.
- be happy to sign a sharing agreement or licence if required.
- be happy to provide a damage deposit (maximum £250) if requested.
- START-UP BUSINESSES USING WIMBLEDON ONLY – pay the one-off membership fee of £100 or meeting room only membership fee of £25, depending on usage.
*Please note: we are no longer accepting applications for our Blackfriars Hub*
You must fill out one of our application forms in order to use a 3Space property. (If you’re a non-profit or a start-up wishing to use the 3Space Wimbledon Business Hub, please make sure you fill out the correct application form below.)
General application - Click here
3Space Wimbledon application - Click here