How to Apply
All of our spaces are available for temporary use by non-profits free of any charges. The following general requirements are applicable for any space, unless stated otherwise. To use a 3Space property, you must:
- Be an organisation and not an individual.
- Be a registered charity, non profit, voluntary group or social enterprise (if in doubt ask).
- Have public liability insurance.
- Be able to describe how you will use the space.
- Provide a summary of the public benefit that you deliver from using the space, and how the space will benefit your organisation.
- Where using the space for longer than a week, have a contingency plan in place for an alternative venue to continue your activities if 3Space are required to vacate the premises.
- Be happy to sign a sharing agreement or licence if required.
- Be happy to provide a damage deposit (maximum £250) if requested.
Ready to Apply? - Click here to fill in our application form